Here are external links to resources in English which will help you meet AODA’s requirements.
- Governement website : http://www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/programs/accessibility/info_sheets/index.aspx
- Accessibility of Office Documents and Office Applications : http://adod.idrc.ocad.ca/
- WCAG 2 Standards : http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/
- Accessibility Standard for Customer Service – Employer Handbook : http://www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/programs/accessibility/customerService/guideToAccessibilityStandards/tableOfContents.aspx
- A Guide to the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation : http://www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/programs/accessibility/other_standards/iasr_2012/toc_iasr.aspx (*)
- Free Online Integrated Accessibility Standards Training : http://accessforward.ca/
- Serve-Ability – Free Online training Customer Service : http://www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/serve-ability/
- Free online training – Human Rights and AODA training : http://www.ohrc.on.ca/en/learning/working-together-code-and-aoda
- Conference Board of Canada – Employment and Accessibility Forms and Documents in English and French. Zip file The translation is provided by Le Phénix.
(*) It is a 400+ pages document, with examples and interpretations. Very well done. Using the table of contents, you’ll quickly find answers to your questions.